– A festive two hour collection of holiday tunes, originally debuting on October 1, 2010! –
Disc One is packed with a selection of macabre party hits, from a new extended mix of Michael Jacksonâ€™s â€œThrillerâ€ to Sheb Wooleyâ€™s campy â€œThe Purple People Eater.â€ Disc Two follows with pieces reflecting the darker side of Halloween. Here, spooky film themes, ghoulish classical favorites, and other grisly tunes mix it up with creepy sound effects perfect for a stormy night.
Produced by Jason Pittman and Kali Pappas, this collection offers new presentations of old classics alongside several fun surprises. But beware — this is not your average Halloween mix tape. Listen and share! If you dare…
NEWLY AVAILABLE FOR 2011!
Enjoy 40+ minutes of freaky tunes and scary sounds. Comprised from a variety of sources, this mix is perfect for your Halloween party needs, or even just scaring the local trick-or-treaters!
Available for download NOW:
– 2011 “Skerrymix,” a longrunning single audio file filled with frightening ambiance and creepy musical sounds. A perfect haunt, trick or treat, or party loop! See if you can spot our favorite macabre influences from film, music, and more!
– Disc 1 – 17 .mp3 files, tagged and labeled. (128kbps LAME MP3)
– Disc 2 – 14 .mp3 files, tagged and labeled. (128kbps LAME MP3)
Expanded notes on the collection and the various tracks:
– Liner Notes.pdf
– Liner Notes.rtf (text only)