Well, I’m home from a lovely visit to Orange County and Los Angeles. Yes, we went to Disneyland. Yes, we stopped by Kiyonna. Yes, I bought something. One dress. ONLY ONE. Really.
Anyway, here’s the latest scoop on Emma, which wrapped last night on Masterpiece Classic:
- If you were one of the #emma_pbs Twitter winners from last week, make sure you follow me/respond to my direct message so I can get your mailing info to the good folks at PBS.org and so you can get your awesome Jane Austen action figure. 😀 Remember, I’m @magicskyway.
- Vic’s thoughts on Emma 2009/2010.
- Laurel Ann has posted some final thoughts on this latest Emma miniseries at Austenprose.
- The 2009/2010 Emma DVD is now shipping. I can’t wait until it arrives! TV.com’s Emma DVD review is fairly extensive. Here’s another review of the DVD edition, from BlogCritics. Remember, the DVD version includes unique special features and a few “deleted scenes” that aired on the BBC but not on PBS.
- Eventually, I’ll post a fashion review and screencaps from the third hour of the miniseries.
3 Replies to “Wrapping up Emma 2009/2010…”
I am going to miss Sunday nights watching Emma. Thank you for rounding up these resources
Me too, Vic! It’s fun gathering ’round ye olde Tube with other Emma fans.
Sami, I’m reasonably sure it’s the same product; if I find out otherwise, I’ll post here! 😀
Hi! Just a quick question… I pre-ordered the Emma DVD from PBS.org with an expected ship date of March. Is it the same version as the BBC edition being shipped from Amazon.com as of today??
Can you tell I am anxious to own my own copy?? Just want to make sure all the extra goodies are in my pre-ordered copy 🙂
What a fabulous introduction to Austen this has been!!