Now that Emma‘s part one premiere is over, a few notes:
- Thank you to Jeannine at PBS.org, Laurel Ann, Vic, and everyone who attended the #emma_pbs Twitter party for including me in the good times.
- My thoughts on the adaptation have not, as yet, changed since my initial viewing in October. Part One | Part Two | Parts 3 & 4
- Laurel Ann has posted an excellent summary of her feelings on watching Emma.
- Vic’s thoughts on viewing Emma on PBS. Great read, as always.
- If you missed the first installment of the miniseries, it’s available to view online until March 9.
- Blogcritics review of the Emma DVD, to be released on February 9 (pre-order from my Astore).
- I scored Mr. Knightley on the “Bachelors of Highbury” Quiz at the Emma website. I’m not surprised, for he will always be my number-one fictional crush. Ha! “You might not see one in a hundred with gentleman so plainly written as in Mr. Knightley.”